Core web design principles
Web designing has a list of core principles to be followed, that forms the best first impression which brings in more visitors, recommendations, leads, business enquiries, etc., To create a beautiful design is mandatory, and yet, there are a few core web designing principles that are to be followed and here are a few points and tips to follow.
- Responsive web design - With the advent of smart devices, the internet usage has seeped in more number of users as well. To ensure that one's website is compatible with every handheld and desktop devices, it is important to design responsive websites. More than just adaptability, there are many other advantages. Responsive websites are by itself SEO friendly, with these sites the bounce rate is pretty reduced which delights the user experience. And also makes it easy to maintain and researches show that sales have improved consistently.
- User experience - When it comes to a responsive web design, it takes the elements of the site to fit around the size of the device's screen. The elements organize itself to help the reader to read the content easily and see pictures without any difficulty to scroll or resize. It is crucial to improve the looks of the site in a timely manner with recent updates that makes websites look even better with looks so sophisticated than ever.
- Color selection - Even if the design looks all sleek and lovely, if the choice of color fails, it would totally flunk the website. It is important to choose the right color, shades, and the right combination of color to give the right touch of professionalism. There are various color scheme designers that would help to pick the right combination that would look good and suit the logo, if any.
- Content - Any website would hold no good without good content that gives the relevant information one seeks from the website. For a successful website design, good content is mandatory. It is important to give the right information that a reader seeks from the website.
- Adaptive designing - Responsive website is different from adaptive design, though both would optimize the user experience extensively. Adaptive design detects the device and the features of it to redefine the layout by itself and adjust the size and the required characteristics.
- Images - With good content, a combination of the right images in the right places becomes necessary. It is important to choose relevant images that are HD to fit in the objective of the website to improve user experience.
70% of mobile searches lead to an action within the hour.